Designed and built in the 1980s, when technics separates really were ‘Made in Japan’. With a host of useful facilities – including high spec built-in MM phono stage, this vintage amp is in very nice condition, tested and in full working order.
• Power output: 50 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
• Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
• Total harmonic distortion: 0.007%
• Damping factor: 40
• Input sensitivity: 2.5mV (MM), 150mV (line)
• Signal to noise ratio: 75dB (MM), 86dB (line)
• Channel separation: 50dB (line)
• Output: 150mV (line)
• Speaker load impedance: 4Ω to 16Ω
• Dimensions: 430 x 86 x 288mm
• Weight: 6.3kg
Payment accepted via Credit/Debit Card, PayPal, Bank Transfer, Personal Cheque or cash on collection.
Economical worldwide shipping via UPS or FedEx - Expertly packed, tracked and insured.
Please contact us either by telephone on 01883 340073
or by sending and email to email@example.com
if you are interested in purchasing this item.
Linn, Quad, Tannoy, Revox, Arcam, Musical Fidelity, SME, Rogers, Spendor, Garrard, Leak, Thorens, KEF, Meridian, Lecson, Mission, Michell, Sudgen, Nakamichi, Radford, Armstrong, Bowers & Wilkins, Celestion, Exposure, Gale, IMF, Beard, Audio Innovations J.R., Etc…etc…