With high design & build quality, this is one of the original Technics amps - when they really were ‘Made in Japan’ shelf-benders.
Providing a host of useful facilities, including M/M or M/C switchable phono stage & power-amp direct facility, this quality amplifier is in full & perfect working order and pretty good physical condition (see close-up pictures).
• Power output: 120 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
• Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
• Total harmonic distortion: 0.003%
• Damping factor: 80
• Input sensitivity: 0.17mV (MC), 2.5mV (MM), 150mV (line)
• Signal to noise ratio: 72dB (MC), 79dB (MM), 98dB (line)
• Channel separation: 55dB (line)
• Output: 150mV (line)
• Speaker load impedance: 4Ω to 16Ω
• Video Connections: composite
• Dimensions: 430 x 147 x 392mm
• Weight: 13.5kg
This comes with a print-out copy of the original user manual from the excellent hifiengine.com website
Payment accepted via Credit/Debit Card, PayPal, Bank Transfer, Personal Cheque or cash on collection.
Economical worldwide shipping via UPS or FedEx - Expertly packed, tracked and insured.
Please contact us either by telephone on 01883 340073
or by sending and email to email@example.com
if you are interested in purchasing this item.
Linn, Quad, Tannoy, Revox, Arcam, Musical Fidelity, SME, Rogers, Spendor, Garrard, Leak, Thorens, KEF, Meridian, Lecson, Mission, Michell, Sudgen, Nakamichi, Radford, Armstrong, Bowers & Wilkins, Celestion, Exposure, Gale, IMF, Beard, Audio Innovations J.R., Etc…etc…