A 1970's Monster
A 1970’s Monster
This beast is in excellent physical condition. Tested for an afternoon and in full working order, with no issues whatsoever. Picture 6 was taken while just using a length of speaker cable as an improvised aerial.
The close-up pictures should tell you what you want to know.
• Tuning range: FM, MW
• Power output: 120 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
• Frequency response: 5Hz to 100kHz
• Total harmonic distortion: 0.05%
• Damping factor: 50
• Input sensitivity: 2.6mV (MM), 150mV (DIN), 150mV (line)
• Signal to noise ratio: 75dB (MM), 95dB (DIN), 95dB (line)
• Output: 330mV (line), 100mV (DIN), 0.8V (Pre out)
• Speaker load impedance: 4Ω to 16Ω
• Dimensions: 580 x 180 x 510mm
• Weight: 22.7kg
• Year: 1977
The last picture is from the 1978 Hi-Fi Year Book, when this huge receiver retailed at more than £600 - a significant price-tag in 1978.
The user manual is a print-out copy from the internet.
This really is very large and very heavy, so unfortunately shipping will not be an option. Personal collection only from CR3 6LS. Alternatively we would be happy to deliver within 75 miles for petrol money.
Payment accepted via Credit/Debit Card, Bank Transfer, Personal Cheque or cash on collection.
Please contact us either by telephone on 01883 340073
or by sending and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
if you are interested in purchasing this item.
Linn, Quad, Tannoy, Revox, Arcam, Musical Fidelity, SME, Rogers, Spendor, Garrard, Leak, Thorens, KEF, Meridian, Lecson, Mission, Michell, Sudgen, Nakamichi, Radford, Armstrong, Bowers & Wilkins, Celestion, Exposure, Gale, IMF, Beard, Audio Innovations J.R., Etc…etc…