Nakamichi Amplifier 2Integrated Amplifier
Nakamichi Amplifier 2
In very nice physical condition and packed with an array of useful features often found in up-market ‘Made in Japan’ audio, this vintage, powerful shelf-bender has been tested, serviced and is in full working order.
Built-in phono pre-amp (MM or MC switchable), so ready for your vinyl player.
• Power output: 50 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
• Frequency response: 5Hz to 80kHz
• Total harmonic distortion: 0.1%
• Input sensitivity: 0.125mV (MC), 2.5mV (MM), 150mV (line)
• Signal to noise ratio: 70dB (MC), 82dB (MM)
• Output: 150mV (line)
• Speaker load impedance: 4Ω (minimum)
• Dimensions: 430 x 125 x 360mm
• Weight: 12.5kg
The user manual is a print-out copy from the excellent hifiengine.com and will be emailed as a PDF to the new owner.
Payment accepted via Credit/Debit Card, PayPal, Bank Transfer, Personal Cheque or cash on collection.
Economical worldwide shipping via UPS or FedEx - Expertly packed, tracked and insured.
Please contact us either by telephone on 01883 340073
or by sending and email to email@example.com
if you are interested in purchasing this item.
Linn, Quad, Tannoy, Revox, Arcam, Musical Fidelity, SME, Rogers, Spendor, Garrard, Leak, Thorens, KEF, Meridian, Lecson, Mission, Michell, Sudgen, Nakamichi, Radford, Armstrong, Bowers & Wilkins, Celestion, Exposure, Gale, IMF, Beard, Audio Innovations J.R., Etc…etc…