A Classic Late 70’s Japanese Shelf-
From the late 1970’s classic ‘Made in Japan’ period, this fantastic receiver is in full working order. Switch-
Physical condition is really excellent. The front fascia is perfect but there are a few little dinks on the real wood sleeve (see close-
• Power output: 70 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
• Frequency response: 10Hz to 50kHz
• Total harmonic distortion: 0.1%
• Damping factor: 70
• Input sensitivity: 3mV (mic), 3mV (MM), 150mV (line)
• Signal to noise ratio: 70dB (mic), 80dB (MM), 90dB (line)
• Channel separation: 50dB (MM), 50dB (line)
• Output: 150mV (line), 0.775V (Pre out)
• Speaker load impedance: 4Ω to 16Ω
• Semiconductors: 2 x IC, 2 x MOSFET, 10 x FET, 98 x transistors, 56 x diodes, 6 x zener diodes
• Dimensions: 510 x 174 x 335mm
• Weight: 19kg
Click here to download brochures and user manual from the excellent hifiengine.com website.
The last picture is from the 1977 ‘Hi-
Payment accepted via PayPal, Bank Transfer, Personal Cheque or cash on collection.
Economical worldwide shipping via UPS or FedEx -
Please contact us either by telephone on 01883 340073
or by sending and email to email@example.com
if you are interested in purchasing this item.
Linn, Quad, Tannoy, Revox, Arcam, Musical Fidelity, SME, Rogers, Spendor, Garrard, Leak, Thorens, KEF, Meridian, Lecson, Mission, Michell, Sudgen, Nakamichi, Radford, Armstrong, Bowers & Wilkins, Celestion, Exposure, Gale, IMF, Beard, Audio Innovations J.R., Etc…etc…