With a host of useful facilities, including M/M or M/C switchable phono stage, this high specification integrated amplifier is in full & perfect working order and really nice physical condition.
One of the original Technics amps -
• Power output: 50 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
• Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
• Total harmonic distortion: 0.007%
• Damping factor: 60
• Input sensitivity: 0.17mV (MC), 2.5mV (MM), 150mV (line)
• Signal to noise ratio: 66dB (MC), 78dB (MM), 97dB (line)
• Output: 150mV (line)
• Speaker load impedance: 4Ω to 16Ω
• Dimensions: 430 x 125 x 316mm
• Weight: 8.1kg
Click here for a copy of the original user manual from the excellent hifiengine.com website
This comes with mains cable and a print-
Payment accepted via PayPal, Bank Transfer, Personal Cheque or cash on collection.
Economical worldwide shipping via UPS or FedEx -
Please contact us either by telephone on 01883 340073
or by sending and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
if you are interested in purchasing this item.
Linn, Quad, Tannoy, Revox, Arcam, Musical Fidelity, SME, Rogers, Spendor, Garrard, Leak, Thorens, KEF, Meridian, Lecson, Mission, Michell, Sudgen, Nakamichi, Radford, Armstrong, Bowers & Wilkins, Celestion, Exposure, Gale, IMF, Beard, Audio Innovations J.R., Etc…etc…