With high design & build quality, this is one of the original Technics amps -
Providing a host of useful facilities, including M/M or M/C switchable phono stage & power-
• Power output: 60 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
• Frequency response: 3Hz to 100kHz
• Total harmonic distortion: 0.005%
• Damping factor: 60
• Input sensitivity: 0.17mV (MC), 2.5mV (MM), 150mV (line)
• Signal to noise ratio: 63dB (MC), 76dB (MM), 84dB (line)
• Speaker load impedance: 4Ω to 16Ω
• Dimensions: 430 x 158 x 320mm
• Weight: 9.2kg
This comes with correct mains connecting cable.
Payment accepted via PayPal, Bank Transfer, Personal Cheque or cash on collection.
Economical worldwide shipping via UPS or FedEx -
Please contact us either by telephone on 01883 340073
or by sending and email to email@example.com
if you are interested in purchasing this item.
Linn, Quad, Tannoy, Revox, Arcam, Musical Fidelity, SME, Rogers, Spendor, Garrard, Leak, Thorens, KEF, Meridian, Lecson, Mission, Michell, Sudgen, Nakamichi, Radford, Armstrong, Bowers & Wilkins, Celestion, Exposure, Gale, IMF, Beard, Audio Innovations J.R., Etc…etc…