Superb & Boxed
Superb & Boxed
This beautiful turntable is in fabulous physical condition (see close-
The main bearing is spot-
The user manual is a print-
The last three pictures are from the 1986 ‘Hi-
• Drive method: belt drive
• Motor: 24 pole precision synchronous high torque motor mounted on an anti-
• Speeds: 33.33 and 45rpm (manual change)
• Drive system: precision ground flat rubber belt
• Platter: Glass 1.73kg, 10mm thick
• Record mat: high density lamb’s wool
• Speed drift: nil
• Variation under load: 0.15%
• Wow and flutter: 0.09% DIN
• Rumble: 78/77 dB DIN weighted
• Dimensions: 475 x 375 x 200mm
• Weight: 10kg
“The Systemdek IIX surpasses any similarly priced rival and indeed, several more expensive models” (What HiFi).
“Fine results were obtained on audition. Stereo images were well focused, while good depth and midrange detail were evident. The bass was notable for its clean, even quality, showing good attack and tunefulness.” (Hi-
The transport bolt is present and has been used to ensure safe shipping. As you can see from the pictures, we have also reinforced the original internal packing materials.
Payment accepted via PayPal, Bank Transfer, Personal Cheque or cash on collection.
Economical worldwide shipping via UPS or FedEx – Double-
Please contact us either by telephone on 01883 340073
or by sending and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
if you are interested in purchasing this item.
Linn, Quad, Tannoy, Revox, Arcam, Musical Fidelity, SME, Rogers, Spendor, Garrard, Leak, Thorens, KEF, Meridian, Lecson, Mission, Michell, Sudgen, Nakamichi, Radford, Armstrong, Bowers & Wilkins, Celestion, Exposure, Gale, IMF, Beard, Audio Innovations J.R., Etc…etc…