Systemdek IIIThe Original & The Best
The Original & The Best
This Systemdek III is in full working order. The motor is smooth & silent, the main bearing is perfect and freshly lubricated and 33 & 45 speeds are accurate and stable. The armboard will accommodate any 9” tonearm with a Linn type fitting.
Physical condition is quite presentable but sadly less than perfect. A few little blemishes but nothing at all nasty (see close-
• Motor: 24 pole precision synchronous high torque motor mounted on an anti-
• Speeds: 33 and 45rpm (manual change)
• Drive system: precision ground flat rubber belt
• Platter: 4.8kg diecast alloy
• Record mat: high density lambs wool
• Speed drift: nil
• Variation under load: 0.15%
• Wow and flutter: 0.09% DIN
• Rumble: 78/77 dB DIN weighted
• Dimensions: 460 x 365 x 150mm
• Weight: 9.95kg
The last three pictures are from the 1983 ‘Hi-
Click here for detailed information and specifications from the excellent vinylengine website.
Payment accepted via PayPal, Bank Transfer, Personal Cheque or cash on collection.
Economical worldwide shipping via UPS or FedEx -
Please contact us either by telephone on 01883 340073
or by sending and email to email@example.com
if you are interested in purchasing this item.
Linn, Quad, Tannoy, Revox, Arcam, Musical Fidelity, SME, Rogers, Spendor, Garrard, Leak, Thorens, KEF, Meridian, Lecson, Mission, Michell, Sudgen, Nakamichi, Radford, Armstrong, Bowers & Wilkins, Celestion, Exposure, Gale, IMF, Beard, Audio Innovations J.R., Etc…etc…