Designed and built during the 1970’s ‘Made in Japan’ golden era and having had very little use from new, this high quality machine is in full & perfect working order and beautiful showroom condition -
Just serviced with new belts and working like new.
• Type: 2-
• Track System: 4-
• Tape Speed: 4.8 cm/s
• Heads: 1 x record/playback, 1 x erase
• Tape Type: type I, CrO2, FeCr
• Noise Reduction: Dolby B
• Frequency Response: 20Hz to 16kHz (FeCr tape)
• Signal to Noise Ratio: 64dB (dolby B)
• Wow and Flutter: 0.09%
• Total Harmonic Distortion: 1.7%
• Input: 60mV (line), 0.2mV (mic)
• Output: 0.775V (line)
• Dimensions: 430 x 160 x 325mm
• Weight: 8kg
• Year: 1975
The last picture is from the 1977 Hi-
Payment accepted via PayPal, Bank Transfer, Personal Cheque or cash on collection.
Economical worldwide shipping via UPS or FedEx -
Please contact us either by telephone on 01883 340073
or by sending and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
if you are interested in purchasing this item.
Linn, Quad, Tannoy, Revox, Arcam, Musical Fidelity, SME, Rogers, Spendor, Garrard, Leak, Thorens, KEF, Meridian, Lecson, Mission, Michell, Sudgen, Nakamichi, Radford, Armstrong, Bowers & Wilkins, Celestion, Exposure, Gale, IMF, Beard, Audio Innovations J.R., Etc…etc…