Vintage Stereo Receiver
Good quality 1970’s vintage ‘Made in Japan’ tuner/amp. Nice condition and full working order. Picture 5 was taken while just using a length of speaker wire as an improvised aerial,
• Tuning range: FM, MW
• Power output: 15 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
• Frequency response: 30Hz to 40kHz
• Total harmonic distortion: 0.8%
• Damping factor: 25
• Input sensitivity: 2mV (mic), 2.5mV (MM), 250mV (DIN), 250mV (line)
• Signal to noise ratio: 60dB (mic), 60dB (MM), 80dB (DIN), 70dB (line)
• Output: 250mV (line), 30mV (DIN)
• Speaker load impedance: 4Ω to 16Ω
• Dimensions: 16-
• Weight: 7.3kg
The user manual is a print-
Payment accepted via PayPal, Bank Transfer, Personal Cheque or cash on collection.
Economical worldwide shipping via UPS or FedEx – Double boxed, tracked and insured.
Please contact us either by telephone on 01883 340073
or by sending and email to email@example.com
if you are interested in purchasing this item.
Linn, Quad, Tannoy, Revox, Arcam, Musical Fidelity, SME, Rogers, Spendor, Garrard, Leak, Thorens, KEF, Meridian, Lecson, Mission, Michell, Sudgen, Nakamichi, Radford, Armstrong, Bowers & Wilkins, Celestion, Exposure, Gale, IMF, Beard, Audio Innovations J.R., Etc…etc…