In very nice physical condition and fitted with a good quality Sony / Audio Technica MM phono cartridge (with brand perfect stylus), this early mid 1970’s ‘Made in Japan’ turntable is in full working order.
• Platter: 300mm diecast aluminium alloy
• Drive system: belt drive
• Motor: 4-
• Speeds: 33 and 45rpm
• Wow and flutter: 0.06% wrms
• Signal to noise ratio: 63dB
• Tonearm: statically balanced
• Effective length: 216.5mm
• Overhang: 16.5mm
• Tracking force adjustment range: 0 to 3g
• Cartridge weight range: 4 to 12.5g
• Dimensions: 450 x 160 x 380mm
• Weight: 7.7kg
Click here for information, specifications and a downloadable user manual from the excellent vinylengine.com website
The last picture is from the 1977 Hi-
Payment accepted via PayPal, Bank Transfer, Personal Cheque or cash on collection.
Economical worldwide shipping via UPS or FedEx – Expertly packed, tracked and insured.
Please contact us either by telephone on 01883 340073
or by sending and email to email@example.com
if you are interested in purchasing this item.
Linn, Quad, Tannoy, Revox, Arcam, Musical Fidelity, SME, Rogers, Spendor, Garrard, Leak, Thorens, KEF, Meridian, Lecson, Mission, Michell, Sudgen, Nakamichi, Radford, Armstrong, Bowers & Wilkins, Celestion, Exposure, Gale, IMF, Beard, Audio Innovations J.R., Etc…etc…