Rogers Studio 3
Rogers Studio 3
Exactly the same dimensions as the diminutive LS3/5a, here is a quality pair of Rogers Studio 3 monitors, in full working order and finished in gorgeous real wood veneer. Cosmetic condition is really nice, with one tiny little ding on one rear corner which is hardly noticeable (see last picture).
Original factory matched pair, with serial numbers 395 A & B.
Information from Mark Hennessy's excellent and informative website (thanks Mark):
“Dating from the early 1990s, the Studio 3 was designed by Andy Whittle. It is the baby of the range -
I've never seen or heard one, but reviews at the time were generally positive. Unlike the LS3/5A, the Studio 3 is designed to be used within 6 inches of the rear wall, and will sound very bass-
• 4.5" (110mm) polypropylene-
• Crossover frequency: 3kHz
• Crossover slopes: third-
• Frequency response: 80Hz–21kHz ±2dB
• Sensitivity: 85dB/W/m (2.83V)
• Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
• Power handling: 45W unclipped program
• Amplifier requirements: 25–100W
• Maximum spl per pair: 99dB at 2m
• Distortion at 90dB spl: less than 1% second harmonic, 200Hz–21kHz; less than 1% third harmonic, 50Hz–21kHz.
• Dimensions: 12" (302mm) H by 7.5" (190mm) W by 6.5" (162mm) D
• Weight: 11 lbs (5kg) each.
• Finishes available: walnut, black ash, rosewood wood veneers.
• Manufacturer: Swisstone Electronics Ltd., 310 Commonside, Mitcham, Surrey, England (1993)
Payment accepted via PayPal, Bank Transfer, Personal Cheque or cash on collection.
Economical worldwide shipping via UPS or FedEx -
Please contact us either by telephone on 01883 340073
or by sending and email to email@example.com
if you are interested in purchasing this item.
Linn, Quad, Tannoy, Revox, Arcam, Musical Fidelity, SME, Rogers, Spendor, Garrard, Leak, Thorens, KEF, Meridian, Lecson, Mission, Michell, Sudgen, Nakamichi, Radford, Armstrong, Bowers & Wilkins, Celestion, Exposure, Gale, IMF, Beard, Audio Innovations J.R., Etc…etc…