Designed and manufactured during the 70’s & early 80’s -
Picture 5 was taken while just using a short length of speaker wire as an improvised aerial.
• Type: Mono/Stereo Tuner
• Tuning Bands: FM, MW
• Tuning Scale: Analogue
• Sensitivity: 1.9uV (FM), 300uV (MW)
• Signal to Noise Ratio: 74dB (FM), 50dB (MW)
• Distortion: 0.15% (FM)
• Selectivity: 60dB (FM), 35dB (MW)
• Frequency response: 20Hz to 15kHz (FM)
• Output: 650mV (FM)
• Semiconductors: 3 x IC, 1 x FET, 8 x transistors, 15 x diodes
• Dimensions: 451 x 151 x 284mm
• Weight: 5.3kg
• Year: 1980
The user manual is a print-
Payment accepted via PayPal, Bank Transfer, Personal Cheque or cash on collection.
Economical worldwide shipping via UPS or FedEx -
Please contact us either by telephone on 01883 340073
or by sending and email to email@example.com
if you are interested in purchasing this item.
Linn, Quad, Tannoy, Revox, Arcam, Musical Fidelity, SME, Rogers, Spendor, Garrard, Leak, Thorens, KEF, Meridian, Lecson, Mission, Michell, Sudgen, Nakamichi, Radford, Armstrong, Bowers & Wilkins, Celestion, Exposure, Gale, IMF, Beard, Audio Innovations J.R., Etc…etc…