Vintage AM/FM Receiver
Vintage FM/AM Receiver
A real shelf-
• Tuning range: FM, MW
• Power output: 80 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
• Frequency response: 5Hz to 100kHz
• Total harmonic distortion: 0.05%
• Damping factor: 30
• Input sensitivity: 7.5mV (mic), 2.5mV (MM), 150mV (DIN), 150mV (line)
• Signal to noise ratio: 76dB (MM), 90dB (line)
• Output: 150mV (line), 30mV (DIN), 1V (Pre out)
• Speaker load impedance: 4Ω (minimum)
• Semiconductors: 3 x FET, 8 x IC, 35 x transistors, 45 x diodes
• Dimensions: 526 x 176 x 440mm
• Weight: 18.8kg
• Accessories: FM T-
• Year: 1978
The last picture is from the 1980 Hi-
Click here for information & specifications from the excellent hifiengine.com website.
Payment accepted via PayPal, Bank Transfer, Personal Cheque or cash on collection.
Economical worldwide shipping via UPS or FedEx – Expertly packed, tracked and insured.
Please contact us either by telephone on 01883 340073
or by sending and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
if you are interested in purchasing this item.
Linn, Quad, Tannoy, Revox, Arcam, Musical Fidelity, SME, Rogers, Spendor, Garrard, Leak, Thorens, KEF, Meridian, Lecson, Mission, Michell, Sudgen, Nakamichi, Radford, Armstrong, Bowers & Wilkins, Celestion, Exposure, Gale, IMF, Beard, Audio Innovations J.R., Etc…etc…