Excellent & Boxed
In excellent condition, this classic 1970’s ‘Made in Japan’ receiver is in full and perfect working order. Smooth, sweet, crackle-
Physical condition is really excellent but some of the veneer on the side-
• Tuning range: FM, MW
• Power output: 15 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
• Frequency response: 20Hz to 60kHz
• Total harmonic distortion: 0.5%
• Damping factor: 25
• Input sensitivity: 7.5mV (mic), 2.5mV (MM), 150mV (line)
• Signal to noise ratio: 70dB (MM), 90dB (line)
• Output: 150mV (line), 30mV (DIN)
• Speaker load impedance: 4Ω (minimum)
• Semiconductors: 1 x FET, 3 x IC, 28 x transistors, 15 x diodes
• Dimensions: 448 x 141 x 307mm
• Weight: 8.6kg
• Year: 1976
This comes in its original carton and with mains cable. The internal moulded styrene is missing from the carton, so we have packed it in generous layers of bubble-
The last picture is from the 1978 Hi-
Payment accepted via PayPal, Bank Transfer, Personal Cheque or cash on collection.
Economical worldwide shipping via UPS or FedEx – Double boxed, tracked and insured.
Please contact us either by telephone on 01883 340073
or by sending and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
if you are interested in purchasing this item.
Linn, Quad, Tannoy, Revox, Arcam, Musical Fidelity, SME, Rogers, Spendor, Garrard, Leak, Thorens, KEF, Meridian, Lecson, Mission, Michell, Sudgen, Nakamichi, Radford, Armstrong, Bowers & Wilkins, Celestion, Exposure, Gale, IMF, Beard, Audio Innovations J.R., Etc…etc…