Made in the early 90’s when Pioneer equipment really was ‘Made in Japan’, this quality amplifier is in excellent condition and full working order.
Many useful features often found in Japanese amps of the era: Built-
• Power output: 60 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
• Frequency response: 5Hz to 100kHz
• Total harmonic distortion: 0.009%
• Input sensitivity: 0.2mV (MC), 2.5mV (MM), 150mV (line)
• Signal to noise ratio: 74dB (MC), 93dB (MM), 108dB (line)
• Output: 150mV (line)
• Dimensions: 420 x 126 x 352mm
• Weight: 9.1kg
• Year: 1992
Payment accepted via PayPal, Bank Transfer, Personal Cheque or cash on collection.
Economical worldwide shipping via UPS or FedEx -
Please contact us either by telephone on 01883 340073
or by sending and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
if you are interested in purchasing this item.
Linn, Quad, Tannoy, Revox, Arcam, Musical Fidelity, SME, Rogers, Spendor, Garrard, Leak, Thorens, KEF, Meridian, Lecson, Mission, Michell, Sudgen, Nakamichi, Radford, Armstrong, Bowers & Wilkins, Celestion, Exposure, Gale, IMF, Beard, Audio Innovations J.R., Etc…etc…