30 watts RMS per channel into 8 ohms, its big brother: the A400 was named ‘Product of the Year’ by What Hi-
• Power output: 30 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
• Frequency response: 5Hz to 100kHz
• Total harmonic distortion: 0.03%
• Input sensitivity: 2.5mV (MM), 150mV (line)
• Signal to noise ratio: 83dB (MM), 108dB (line)
• Output: 150mV (line)
• Dimensions: 420 x 352 x 126mm
• Weight: 6.8kg
• Year: 1991
• Price: GBP £159 (1991)
The user manual is a print-
Payment accepted via PayPal, Bank Transfer, Personal Cheque or cash on collection.
Economical worldwide shipping via UPS or FedEx – Expertly packed, tracked and insured.
Please contact us either by telephone on 01883 340073
or by sending and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
if you are interested in purchasing this item.
Linn, Quad, Tannoy, Revox, Arcam, Musical Fidelity, SME, Rogers, Spendor, Garrard, Leak, Thorens, KEF, Meridian, Lecson, Mission, Michell, Sudgen, Nakamichi, Radford, Armstrong, Bowers & Wilkins, Celestion, Exposure, Gale, IMF, Beard, Audio Innovations J.R., Etc…etc…