1970's Vintage Integrated Amp
1970’s Vintage Integrated Amp
One of the first of the Nikko amplifiers to arrive in the UK, this one is in mint (perfect) physical condition (see close-
Discrete design (so no nasty chips or IC’s), excellent built-
User switchable mains voltage (see picture 14), so this will operate in any country.
• Power output: 22 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
• Frequency response: 20Hz to 30kHz
• Total harmonic distortion: 0.08%
• Damping factor: 30
• Input sensitivity: 2mV (MM), 150mV (line)
• Signal to noise ratio: 60dB (MM), 80dB (line)
• Semiconductors: 29 x transistors, 9 x diodes
• Dimensions: 380 x 300 x 125mm
• Weight: 7.2kg
Click here for more detailed information and reviews from the excellent hifiengine.com website
The last picture is from the 1974 Hi-
This comes with a print-
Payment accepted via PayPal, Bank Transfer, Personal Cheque or cash on collection.
Economical worldwide shipping via UPS or FedEx – Expertly packed, tracked and insured.
Please contact us either by telephone on 01883 340073
or by sending and email to email@example.com
if you are interested in purchasing this item.
Linn, Quad, Tannoy, Revox, Arcam, Musical Fidelity, SME, Rogers, Spendor, Garrard, Leak, Thorens, KEF, Meridian, Lecson, Mission, Michell, Sudgen, Nakamichi, Radford, Armstrong, Bowers & Wilkins, Celestion, Exposure, Gale, IMF, Beard, Audio Innovations J.R., Etc…etc…