In nice condition and full working order, this classic mid 1980’s vintage amplifier has a built-
• Power output: 30 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
• Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
• Total harmonic distortion: 0.03%
• Input sensitivity: 0.2mV (MC), 2.5mV (MM), 150mV (line)
• Signal to noise ratio: 76dB (MC), 76dB (MM), 85dB (line)
• Dimensions: 420 x 108 x 381mm
• Weight: 6.9kg
• Year: 1985
Click here for information and specifications from the excellent hifiengine.com website
Payment accepted via PayPal, Bank Transfer, Personal Cheque or cash on collection.
Economical worldwide shipping via UPS or FedEx -
Please contact us either by telephone on 01883 340073
or by sending and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
if you are interested in purchasing this item.
Linn, Quad, Tannoy, Revox, Arcam, Musical Fidelity, SME, Rogers, Spendor, Garrard, Leak, Thorens, KEF, Meridian, Lecson, Mission, Michell, Sudgen, Nakamichi, Radford, Armstrong, Bowers & Wilkins, Celestion, Exposure, Gale, IMF, Beard, Audio Innovations J.R., Etc…etc…