This beautiful early 80’s Marantz tuner-
Picture 4 was taken while just using a length of speaker wire as an improvised aerial.
• Tuning range: FM, MW
• Power output: 16 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
• Frequency response: 15Hz to 35kHz
• Total harmonic distortion: 0.3%
• Damping factor: 30
• Input sensitivity: 2.5mV (MM), 180mV (line)
• Signal to noise ratio: 74dB (MM), 85dB (line)
• Output: 180mV (line)
• Semiconductors: 5 x IC, 29 x transistors, 18 x diodes, 1 x FET
• Dimensions: 440 x 137 x 293mm
• Weight: 9kg
Payment accepted via PayPal, Bank Transfer, Personal Cheque or cash on collection.
Economical worldwide shipping via UPS or FedEx – expertly packed, tracked and insured.
Please contact us either by telephone on 01883 340073
or by sending and email to email@example.com
if you are interested in purchasing this item.
Linn, Quad, Tannoy, Revox, Arcam, Musical Fidelity, SME, Rogers, Spendor, Garrard, Leak, Thorens, KEF, Meridian, Lecson, Mission, Michell, Sudgen, Nakamichi, Radford, Armstrong, Bowers & Wilkins, Celestion, Exposure, Gale, IMF, Beard, Audio Innovations J.R., Etc…etc…