In its original carton, with original user manual and other literature, this beautiful, classic early 80’s Marantz tuner-
Picture 5 was taken while just using a length of speaker wire as an improvised aerial.
• Tuning range: FM, MW
• Power output: 16 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
• Frequency response: 15Hz to 35kHz
• Total harmonic distortion: 0.3%
• Damping factor: 30
• Input sensitivity: 2.5mV (MM), 180mV (line)
• Signal to noise ratio: 74dB (MM), 85dB (line)
• Output: 180mV (line)
• Semiconductors: 5 x IC, 29 x transistors, 18 x diodes, 1 x FET
• Dimensions: 440 x 137 x 293mm
• Weight: 9kg
This comes in its original carton, along with original user manual. It also comes with unused guarantee card just in case you’re feeling cheeky..!
Payment accepted via PayPal, Bank Transfer, Personal Cheque or cash on collection.
Economical worldwide shipping via UPS or FedEx -
Please contact us either by telephone on 01883 340073
or by sending and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
if you are interested in purchasing this item.
Linn, Quad, Tannoy, Revox, Arcam, Musical Fidelity, SME, Rogers, Spendor, Garrard, Leak, Thorens, KEF, Meridian, Lecson, Mission, Michell, Sudgen, Nakamichi, Radford, Armstrong, Bowers & Wilkins, Celestion, Exposure, Gale, IMF, Beard, Audio Innovations J.R., Etc…etc…