Vintage Integrated Valve Amp
A rare find indeed. In excellent condition and having just been serviced by out valve tech-
• Power output: 30 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
• Output valves: 4 x EL34
• Frequency response: 30Hz to 30kHz
• Total harmonic distortion: 1%
• Input sensitivity: 2.2mV (MM), 190mV (line)
• Signal to noise ratio: 72dB (MM), 92dB (line)
• Speaker load impedance: 4Ω to 16Ω
• Dimensions: 450 x 158 x 325mm
• Weight: 19kg
• Year: 1979
Click here for information, specifications, brochures and a circuit diagram from the excellent hifiengine.com website
Payment accepted via PayPal, Bank Transfer, Personal Cheque or cash on collection.
Economical worldwide shipping via UPS or FedEx – Expertly packed, tracked and insured.
Please contact us either by telephone on 01883 340073
or by sending and email to email@example.com
if you are interested in purchasing this item.
Linn, Quad, Tannoy, Revox, Arcam, Musical Fidelity, SME, Rogers, Spendor, Garrard, Leak, Thorens, KEF, Meridian, Lecson, Mission, Michell, Sudgen, Nakamichi, Radford, Armstrong, Bowers & Wilkins, Celestion, Exposure, Gale, IMF, Beard, Audio Innovations J.R., Etc…etc…