Made in Japan during the mid 1970’s, with built-
• Power output: 55 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
• Frequency response: 10Hz to 50kHz
• Total harmonic distortion: 0.03%
• Damping factor: 40
• Input sensitivity: 2.5mV (MM), 100mV (line)
• Signal to noise ratio: 65dB (MM), 80dB (line)
• Dimensions: 485 x 300 x 165mm
• Weight: 12.5kg
The last picture is from the 1976 Hi-
Payment accepted via PayPal, Bank Transfer, Personal Cheque or cash on collection.
Economical worldwide shipping via UPS or FedEx -
Please contact us either by telephone on 01883 340073
or by sending and email to email@example.com
if you are interested in purchasing this item.
Linn, Quad, Tannoy, Revox, Arcam, Musical Fidelity, SME, Rogers, Spendor, Garrard, Leak, Thorens, KEF, Meridian, Lecson, Mission, Michell, Sudgen, Nakamichi, Radford, Armstrong, Bowers & Wilkins, Celestion, Exposure, Gale, IMF, Beard, Audio Innovations J.R., Etc…etc…