Stereo FM/AM Tuner -
This high spec, ‘Made in Japan’ tuner is in full working order and very nice physical condition. Picture 4 was taken while just using a length of speaker cable as an improvised aerial.
• Type: Mono/Stereo Tuner
• Tuning Bands: FM, MW
• Tuning Scale: Digital
• FM Tuning Range: 87.9 to 107.9 MHz
• MW Tuning Range: 530 to 1620 kHz
• Sensitivity: 0.85uV (FM), 18uV (MW)
• Signal to Noise Ratio: 66dB (FM), 56dB (MW)
• Distortion: 0.02% (FM)
• Selectivity: 65dB (FM), 50dB (MW)
• Frequency response: 20Hz to 15kHz (FM)
• Output: 550mV (FM), 165mV (MW)
• Dimensions: 435 x 60 x 290mm
• Weight: 3.3kg
• Year: 1984
This comes with indoor FM aerial and a pair of RCA (Phono) signal cables -
Payment accepted via PayPal, Bank Transfer, Personal Cheque or cash on collection.
Economical worldwide shipping via UPS or FedEx – Double-
Please contact us either by telephone on 01883 340073
or by sending and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
if you are interested in purchasing this item.
Linn, Quad, Tannoy, Revox, Arcam, Musical Fidelity, SME, Rogers, Spendor, Garrard, Leak, Thorens, KEF, Meridian, Lecson, Mission, Michell, Sudgen, Nakamichi, Radford, Armstrong, Bowers & Wilkins, Celestion, Exposure, Gale, IMF, Beard, Audio Innovations J.R., Etc…etc…