With infinitely adjustable speed (between less than 16 RPM and more than 78 RPM) and fitted with Goldring G850 MM cartridge (with excellent stylus), on the lightweight L69 tonearm, this classic GL-
• Motor: 4-
• Speeds: infinitely variable between 30 and 86rpm
• Platter: 3lbs, 12" diameter
• Wow and flutter: 0.12%
• Speed variation: +-
• Tonearm: Knife edge bearings, counter balance weight, anti-
• Stylus pressure: adjustable from 0.5g
• Headshell: Removable lightweight for 1/2" mount cartridges
• Total arm length: 9 3/8"
• Mounting distance: 8 1/4"
• Overhang of stylus: 5/8"
• Total adjustment of overhang: 1/2"
• Dimensions: 12 x 15" baseplate
• Weight: 12lb
Transport screws are present and will be used for safe shipping.
The last picture is from the 1972 Hi-
This comes with gold RCA signal output plugs – ready to use when connected to your amplifier’s phono inputs. There is no acrylic cover with this.
Please note: we will not ship this deck. It is both heavy and delicate. In our experience, no matter how well packed it will almost certainly be destroyed during transit. Therefore this is for personal collection only -
Payment accepted bank transfer, personal cheque or cash on collection/delivery
Please contact us either by telephone on 01883 340073
or by sending and email to email@example.com
if you are interested in purchasing this item.
Linn, Quad, Tannoy, Revox, Arcam, Musical Fidelity, SME, Rogers, Spendor, Garrard, Leak, Thorens, KEF, Meridian, Lecson, Mission, Michell, Sudgen, Nakamichi, Radford, Armstrong, Bowers & Wilkins, Celestion, Exposure, Gale, IMF, Beard, Audio Innovations J.R., Etc…etc…