Here is an excellent example of the highly regarded first generation, 1980’s Arcam Alpha amplifier.
Based on its forerunner, the legendary A&R A60, the original Alpha amp was very well regarded and highly recommended in the Hi-
With high spec built-
• Power output: 30 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
• Frequency response: 30Hz to 20kHz
• Total harmonic distortion: 0.5%
• Damping factor: 200
• Input sensitivity: 2.5mV (MM), 200mV (line)
• Signal to noise ratio: 70dB (MM), 90dB (line)
• Output: 200mV (line)
• Speaker load impedance: 4Ω (minimum)
• Dimensions: 400 x 95 x 231mm
• Weight: 4kg
This comes with original user manual.
Payment accepted via PayPal, Bank Transfer, Personal Cheque or cash on collection.
Economical worldwide shipping via UPS or FedEx -
Please contact us either by telephone on 01883 340073
or by sending and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
if you are interested in purchasing this item.
Linn, Quad, Tannoy, Revox, Arcam, Musical Fidelity, SME, Rogers, Spendor, Garrard, Leak, Thorens, KEF, Meridian, Lecson, Mission, Michell, Sudgen, Nakamichi, Radford, Armstrong, Bowers & Wilkins, Celestion, Exposure, Gale, IMF, Beard, Audio Innovations J.R., Etc…etc…