Here is an excellent example of the highly regarded first generation Arcam Alpha amplifier. From the early 1980’s, this original Alpha amp was very highly regarded and recommended in the Hi-
With high spec built-
• Power output: 30 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
• Frequency response: 30Hz to 20kHz
• Total harmonic distortion: 0.5%
• Damping factor: 200
• Input sensitivity: 2.5mV (MM), 200mV (line)
• Signal to noise ratio: 70dB (MM), 90dB (line)
• Output: 200mV (line)
• Speaker load impedance: 4Ω (minimum)
• Dimensions: 400 x 95 x 231mm
• Weight: 4kg
This comes with a print-
If the new owner is located in the UK we will fit a mains plug prior to shipping.
Payment accepted via PayPal, Bank Transfer, Personal Cheque or cash on collection.
Economical worldwide shipping via UPS or FedEx -
Please contact us either by telephone on 01883 340073
or by sending and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
if you are interested in purchasing this item.
Linn, Quad, Tannoy, Revox, Arcam, Musical Fidelity, SME, Rogers, Spendor, Garrard, Leak, Thorens, KEF, Meridian, Lecson, Mission, Michell, Sudgen, Nakamichi, Radford, Armstrong, Bowers & Wilkins, Celestion, Exposure, Gale, IMF, Beard, Audio Innovations J.R., Etc…etc…