Made in Japan during the late 70’s & early 80’s, this is 3.75 & 7.5 ips, 4-
Changing speeds is simplicity itself (see pictures 5 & 6).
Physical condition is pretty good. There is one little dent on the front panel which is difficult to see and doesn’t show-
• Track system: 4-
• Heads: 1 x GX playback, 1 x GX record, 1 x erase
• Motor: 1 x 4-
• Reel size: up to 7 inch reel
• Tape speeds: 3 3⁄4 7 1⁄2 ips
• Wow and flutter: 0.08% (7 1⁄2 ips)
• Frequency response: 30Hz to 24kHz (7 1⁄2 ips)
• Signal to Noise Ratio: 60dB
• Total harmonic distortion: 1%
• Input: 70mV (line), 2mV (DIN), 0.25mV (mic)
• Output: 0.775V (line), 0.3V (DIN)
• Dimensions: 440 x 315 x 230mm
• Weight: 13.2kg
Click here for information, specifications and downloadable literature from the excellent hifiengine.com website
This comes with a print-
Payment accepted via PayPal, Bank Transfer, Personal Cheque or cash on collection.
Economical worldwide shipping via UPS or FedEx – Expertly packed, tracked and insured.
Please contact us either by telephone on 01883 340073
or by sending and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
if you are interested in purchasing this item.
Linn, Quad, Tannoy, Revox, Arcam, Musical Fidelity, SME, Rogers, Spendor, Garrard, Leak, Thorens, KEF, Meridian, Lecson, Mission, Michell, Sudgen, Nakamichi, Radford, Armstrong, Bowers & Wilkins, Celestion, Exposure, Gale, IMF, Beard, Audio Innovations J.R., Etc…etc…